Quality Hardwood Lumber & Plywood
Closed Thanksgiving, the 26th and Friday the 27th.
Maine Coast Lumber had established a clear purpose and set of goals when it opened its doors in 1993
- Provide the highest quality hardwood lumber and plywood products available, to all of our customers, and fulfill their needs with the best pricing and least amount of waste.
- Give each customer our undivided attention, no matter how large or small the order. Existing suppliers in the area at the time had little interest in small business’ or individuals’, and would charge unreasonably high prices, or simply turn them away.
- Offer customer service above and beyond our own concerns, to help them find exactly what they are looking for, whether it is something we can provide, or directing them to a competitive supplier or source. Though not a product in the traditional sense, providing this type of help to our customers often proves to be one of our most beneficial offerings, and lets the customer know that their needs come first.
Click here to see a Product Line Card.
November 2015 SPECIALS
|3/4 RC NAT BIRCH MDF A1 WPF||$59.65|
|12MM BALTIC BIRCH B/BB 5X5||$34.50|
|1/4 RC NAT MAPLE VC A4 WPF||$37.55|
|1/2 PS CHERRY VC A1||$93.75|
|3MM OKOUME A/B BS1088||$39.99|
|6/4 WALNUT FAS RGH||$7.50BF|
|4/4 HICKORY FAS RGH||$3.35BF|
|1X5 D4S POPLAR||$1.39LF|
|4/4 RED OAK FAS RGH||$2.80BF|
Prices in effect until November 30th, 2015
Cleaning Out The Racks Specials (Updated June 4th, 2015)
|Pieces Available||Product Description||Special Pricing|
|16||1/2 RC RED OAK VC A1 SHOP||$35.00|
|9||1/2 PS RED OAK VC A1 SHOP||$40.00|
|17||3/4 PS WHITE OAK VC A1 SHOP||$56.00|
|13||3/4 PS WHITE ASH VC A1 SHOP||$57.00|
|6||1/2 PS WHITE ASH VC A1 SHOP||$50.00|
|15||3/4 PS WALNUT VC SHOP||$67.00|
|28||3/4 RIFT WHITE OAK A1 SHOP||$73.00|
|30||3/4 PS CHERRY MDF A1 SHOP||$58.00|
|22||1/4 PF PS RED OAK B4 UV1S||$34.00|
|69||1/4 PS CHERRY VC A1 SHOP||$37.00|
|54||1/4 PS MAHOGANY VC A1 SHOP||$38.00|
|36||1/4 PS MAHOGANY VC A4 SHOP||$31.00|
All items subject to price and availability. All items sold “AS IS”.
Pricing is good until quantities are gone.
NO RETURNS ACCEPTED
Quarter-Sawn Red Oak
Rift-Cut Red Oak White Oak
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rift-Cut White Oak Furniture Pine
|Eastern White Pine
Khaya (African Mahogany)
Western Red Cedar – D4S
Douglas Fir – D4S
Cambara Decking – D4S
Prefinished Birch – Edge Band only
Prefinished Maple – Edge Band only
Melamine (various colors) – Edge Band only
We use the newest CNC machinery to produce drawers with tight and accurately machined dovetailed joints
- All drawer boxes are made to order to your exacting specifications
- ½” thick soft maple with ¼” maple plywood drawer bottoms
- Half-Blind English dovetails are exposed on the sides only
- Dovetails are sanded smooth with 220 grit sandpaper
- Dovetails are cut clean and fit tight with no tear-out
- Drawer bottoms are let in on all 4 sides ½” up from bottom edge
- Drawer bottoms are staples and sealed with hot melt
- Dado is precisely concealed within dovetail joinery
- Available in any width up to 42” and depth up to 32”
- Notch and drill for under mount hardware
- Finished – Drawer boxes may be ordered pre-finished with a two-coat lacquer
- Blum and Accuride slide hardware in various sizes available for purchase
Please click here to download our interactive drawer order form. When you complete the form please email it to email@example.com. Or fax it in to (207) 363-8650. Please note this form is in PDF format which is available for free download here.
Please contact us for information about our moulding program.