Quality Hardwood Lumber & Plywood
Maine Coast Lumber had established a clear purpose and set of goals when it opened its doors in 1993
- Provide the highest quality hardwood lumber and plywood products available, to all of our customers, and fulfill their needs with the best pricing and least amount of waste.
- Give each customer our undivided attention, no matter how large or small the order. Existing suppliers in the area at the time had little interest in small business’ or individuals’, and would charge unreasonably high prices, or simply turn them away.
- Offer customer service above and beyond our own concerns, to help them find exactly what they are looking for, whether it is something we can provide, or directing them to a competitive supplier or source. Though not a product in the traditional sense, providing this type of help to our customers often proves to be one of our most beneficial offerings, and lets the customer know that their needs come first.
Click here to see a Product Line Card.
April 2016 Specials
|1/2 PARTICLE BOARD||$14.99|
|3/4 PF MAPLE VC CW/2W UVIS||$75.95|
|18MM MARINE MERANTI BS1088||$122.95|
|6MM EURO LIGHT POPLAR VC B/BB EXT||$31.75|
|4/4 WHITE CEDAR 6” RGH||$5.75BF|
|4/4 EURO STEAMED BEECH FAS RGH||$3.89BF|
|8/4 CHERRY FAS RGH||$5.20BF|
|4/4 JATOBA FAS RGH (WESTBROOK ONLY)||$5.99BF|
Prices in effect until April 30th, 2016
Quarter-Sawn Red Oak
Rift-Cut Red Oak White Oak
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rift-Cut White Oak Furniture Pine
|Eastern White Pine
Khaya (African Mahogany)
Western Red Cedar – D4S
Douglas Fir – D4S
Cambara Decking – D4S
Prefinished Birch – Edge Band only
Prefinished Maple – Edge Band only
Melamine (various colors) – Edge Band only
We use the newest CNC machinery to produce drawers with tight and accurately machined dovetailed joints
- All drawer boxes are made to order to your exacting specifications
- ½” thick soft maple with ¼” maple plywood drawer bottoms
- Half-Blind English dovetails are exposed on the sides only
- Dovetails are sanded smooth with 220 grit sandpaper
- Dovetails are cut clean and fit tight with no tear-out
- Drawer bottoms are let in on all 4 sides ½” up from bottom edge
- Drawer bottoms are staples and sealed with hot melt
- Dado is precisely concealed within dovetail joinery
- Available in any width up to 42” and depth up to 32”
- Notch and drill for under mount hardware
- Finished – Drawer boxes may be ordered pre-finished with a two-coat lacquer
- Blum and Accuride slide hardware in various sizes available for purchase
Please click here to download our interactive drawer order form. When you complete the form please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or fax it in to (207) 363-8650. Please note this form is in PDF format which is available for free download here.
Please contact us for information about our moulding program.